Rebecca Windle

Rebecca Windle
it's me

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

What "REBANDLE PANTS" Stands For...

My roomate Maari was so kind to give me the nickname "Rebandle" one evening as we sat at our kitchen table talking, telling stories and having dinner. Somehow we got into nicknames and from my full name, Rebecca Anne Windle, Maari extracted Rebandle. I tried giving her one but Maarante never stuck.

The "Pants" part of the story comes from the fact that I am a twin and while in college I had a friend who could pull the most random things out of his brain, yet somehow make sense of it in a weird way. He told my sister and I that we are like a pair of pants. We look alike, we do the same things, we are from the same family yet we are two different people. He then said, "So i am going to call you two Windle Pants." And that was OUR name for the two remaining years we had in college, 2002-2003.

Note to Maari: I hope this puts a huge smile on your face. You totally win! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment